Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I went shopping and I lost !

I went Rathmines shopping yesterday n I got lost!
Took no.15 Bus instead of no.15a Bus...
It's not my fault! It's theirs...
They told me I can get to Rathmines by 15 Bus
So I thought it is OK to come home by 15 Bus
(I went there by the 1st 15a Bus I saw)

I waited and waited to get down
But I end up seeing a new SuperQuinn Supermarket
The mountains surrounding my house gets nearer n nearer
I can see those houses, ranches, farms on the mountains
in 'P.S. I Love You' movie.....

Across the roads
few girls lying chatting on the park
granpa driving golf car
naked people walking

I got home 6++pm finally
I went out of coins to take a bus
So I've to take another 15mins walk
to a shop to get my money changed
buy myself a drink

now is Summer time
this picture i took at 10pm
the night is very young indeed in Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment